Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Boulder, CO)
Full- and part-time, hourly positions
- Initial point of contact for incoming calls and electronic communication.
- Direct calls to appropriate location/person/department.
- Provide general company information such as store hours, locations, etc.
- Respond to or appropriately forward general incoming emails and social media communication.
- Processing orders placed via phone.
- Customer returns and warranty processing.
- Completing Return Authorization forms. Give return information and uphold return policies. Notify shipping manager of incoming returns and outbound exchanges.
- Customer order management.
- Monitor customer orders to ensure timely completion.
- Initiate prompt and accurate communication with customers in the event of a delay to order(s).
- Engage Retail Leads/Managers to address issues with customer orders.
- Assist employees with time clock corrections.
- Manage internal mail distribution.
- Occasionally assist on sales floor.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Customer service
- Return/Warranty processing
- Retail sales
- Outdoor industry
- Cross country skiing
- Call management
- Microsoft word
- Google suite
- Detail Oriented
- Discounts on wide range of sporting goods including bikes and skis.
- Free or discounted skiing opportunities.
- Retirement program.
- Employee healthcare program (dependent on location).
Submit cover letter and resume to: [email protected]