SkiGo XC Red Glide Wax 60g
SkiGo XC Glide Waxes are an excellent option for recreational skiers or racers looking for a more affordable "training" wax.
- Yellow/C242 XC For all snow types, +20C to -1C, humidity 0 to 100%, iron 125C. This is one of the waxes that has made SkiGo world famous. The glide from this wax is hard to beat! A must for every wax box. Previously C242. Available 60g or 200g size.
- Orange XC New to older snow types, +1C to -5C, humidity 0-100%, iron 125C. Previously Yellow. 60g and 200g sizes
- Red XC For granular and artificial snow types, +1C to -5C, humidity 0 to 100%, iron 145C. Previously Violet. 60g and 200g sizes
- Violet/Ultima XC For older and aggressive/abrasive snow types, -1C to -12C, humidity 0 to 100%, iron 130C. Previously Ultima. 60g and 200g sizes
- Blue XC For new snow, -3C to -10C, humidity 0 to 100%, iron 130C. Previously New snow. 60g and 200g sizes
- Green XC For all snow types, -7C to -20C, humidity 0 to 100%, iron 145C. Previously Blue. 60g and 200g sizes
- Graphite XC For all snow types, for all temperatures, humidity 0 to 100%, iron 145C. Use as the under-layer for C380 and C380-A. 60g and 200g sizes
Application: Allow waxing iron to warm to temperature indicated on box. Drip wax onto the ski base in small dots evenly from tip to tail. Warm wax dots with the iron so that the wax flows across the ski. The wax should remain molten for a short period of time. Let the skis cool (at least 10 minutes). Now scrape the excess wax from the base and follow by brushing with a nylon brush. For Violet, Green and Blue you may lightly brush with a brass brush because they are so hard, but do finishing polish with a nylon brush.