Swix Triac Carbon Skate Rollerski
New for 2021-2022, the Swix Triac Carbon Skate Rollerski improves on the previous generation to be super light with a unique flex.
SWIX Triac Carbon Skate
Length: 630 mm
Weight: 1.410 kg/pair
Diameter wheels: 100 mm
Width wheels: 23 mm
The Swix Carbon Skate is super light and has a unique flex. This is accomplished
by using Swix IPM technology enabling superior torsional and flexural
properties. The Triac Carbon Skate is available in two flexes to ensure maximum
adaption to the athletes (medium and stiff). The lowered center of gravity carbon frame
gives this ski the ultimate ski feeling. The base of the ski is reinforced with
Kevlar fibers for better durability and to protect the carbon structure.
• Super light Monocoque Carbon frame construction.
• Two flexes for maximum ski feeling and adaption; medium and stiff
• Lowered center of gravity for optimum ski feeling
• Great torsional stability
• Excellent handling and maneuverability
• Integrated spacers for wheels for easy change of wheels
• Kevlar reinforced base
• Reflective elements
• Fenders with vibration damping
• Integrated aluminum reinforcement for all screws for binding attachment.
• Predrilled for Salomon SNS/Prolink and Rottefella bindings